Here is the new episode of Female emPOWERED! Today, we’re going to chat about what happens when you are already at capacity. It’s literally when you have no more room, no more bandwidth for anything to be added to your plate.
Are you in that situation already? Do you feel it approaching? Is it on the horizon?
What Capacity Means
It simply means that your cup is already overflowing. But, when you reach that point, how do you continue and move forward? That’s what I want to talk about with you because we don’t want to be at capacity and feel stuck and overwhelmed at the same time.
Scale back, burn out, or learn systems and processes that will allow you to grow in a way that will not burn you out. In this episode, I also mentioned the Inner Circle program, so listen to the podcast to know more about it and how you can join!
· A personal story of being at capacity while in the process of restructuring my business
· Being ready to burn my business to the ground
· Being at my max capacity – emotionally, energetically, time-wise
· Creating a structure where everything revolved around me
· Realizing I needed to change so the team round me could change
· Listing down things that only I can do in my business
· Listing down things that I can delegate
· Thinking like a CEO
· Examples of focusing on the wrong things
· Questions you need to ask yourself when you are starting to be at capacity
· The mission, vision, and values section of your business
· Being distracted, getting interrupted, not setting boundaries
· What you can do when you are at capacity or starting to be at capacity
· How the Inner Circle Program can help you
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!