Here is another episode of Female emPOWERED! Let me share with you today about business owners getting to a point where they hit a fork in the road. When you are at that point, the question you need to ask yourself is if you want to grow or cut back.
A Fact That You Need To Be Ready For
This is a fact, and many business owners hit this point as they are trying to grow their business. It is a real decision that people have to make, and know that there is no right or wrong decision. It all depends on what you want to happen once you hit that fork in your road. What is more important is you evaluate the pros and cons of your decision stemming from this circumstance.
Let me walk you through a scenario that might resonate with you, and hope that this episode will help you when the time comes you need to make a decision.
Let’s talk about:
· A scenario you might resonate with
· How my first studio started
· What happens when your plate starts to get full
· The other factors and areas in handling a business that you can’t do while your eyes are closed
· Hiring help
· Delegating vs Abdicating
· It’s okay to feel like you don’t know how to institute things for your business
· Owning a business and owning a business that runs
· Hitting my fork in the road five years ago
· Adding a second addition while the foundation is not yet strong enough
· Slowing down to speed up
· Create a system where people care about the business as much as you do
· Empower people to make decisions on their own
· Being okay with people making mistakes
· Do not continue to do things for them
· If growing is what you want, you have to put the work in
If you choose to grow your business, we can help you with how you put the work in through our Inner Circle program. We will help you streamline and fine-tune your business to figure out where the lowest hanging fruit is and what process needs to be done once your business grows. Apply for the Inner Circle program and you can do that by checking out my website!
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!