Hey there! Here is a new Female empowered episode for you! In this week’s podcast, I talked about the first step to any successful marketing strategy for your boutique fitness and wellness business.
Marketing is something that some people are really afraid of or do not understand it fully that they confuse marketing with sales.
What Marketing Is On A Really Basic Level
It is letting the market know about you and your services. For marketing to be successful, there has to be a well-thought-out strategy. This is where most business owners drop the ball and miss the mark.
Business owners might think they failed at marketing if things don’t go as planned, but that is not true because we are marketing all the time – when we talk about our business, when we wear our T-shirts, putting signs up, and the like.
What business owners should understand better is how marketing will eventually lead people to do business with you.
Let’s talk about:
· Breaking down marketing
· The pieces that go together for your marketing strategy
· The first pillar of marketing – Attraction
· The level of sophistication of buyers
· Assess, Test, Tweak, Re-assess
· Why it’s important to go through an ideal customer worksheet
· Examples of messaging that we use
· The idea of attraction – Cold Leads
· How do you get to attract people to your business
· Being consistent with the messaging you put out there
· It takes time to attract people to your business
· Doing one thing at a time
· When you should start running ads
· Choosing which platform are you going to be consistent at
· Writing down what you can commit to and what are you going to commit
· Being consistent at your attraction strategy to adjust your messaging appropriately
If you are interested to know more about the rest of the pillars, I will be hosting a free master class on September 14th, Wednesday, at 7 P.M. EST. Visit my website www.christagurka.com/attraction to register!
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!