Hello there! Welcome back to another episode of Female empowered! In this week’s podcast, I talked about new levels, new devils with each phase of business growth, as well as what you can expect as to revenue for each level.
If you are familiar with the phrase, “More money, more problems,” businesses aren’t an exception to experiencing this. Most business owners do not have the background as to understanding the phases of a business, so we sometimes think that bigger is better.
Bigger Is Not Always Better – It Comes With More Expenses
Business owners need to understand that the bigger they are, the more people on their team are, and the more clients they have, they must have the systems and infrastructure to sustain that business growth.
So, if you want to be bringing in more revenue and be profitable at the same time, you have to have a container that can sustain that growth.
Let’s talk about:
· More money, more problems
· Bigger is not always better – it comes with more expenses
· Having a container to sustain that growth
· What happens at each different level of business growth
· The first level or phase of business – Ideation
· The second level or phase of business – Infancy
· Infancy stage is when we have more time for our business than money
· Infancy stage is when business owners do everything on their own
· The third level or phase of business – Adolescence
· Adolescence stage is when business owners get more help
· Most business owners don’t have systems in place during the adolescence stage
· Managing and leading a team have different sets of skills than treating patients, leading a class
· Jumping right back to the role of a technician in the adolescence stage
· Adolescence stage is where most business owners get stuck
· Do you scale back or do you continue to grow
· The fourth level or phase of business – Maturity
· To be in the maturity stage, you have to have a clearly defined mission, vision, and values
· Not all business owners want to be at the maturity stage but must still have the maturity mindset
· Having systems and processes and not feeling burnout is sustainable
· Deciding where you want to be in your business
· Time must equal equity and later equal freedom
· Where I am now in my business
· The resources I have for you to help you in your business
· Leaving the survival mode – how I can help you
If you are interested in checking out my Female CEO Summit, it is now open for enrollment. It is a two-day live event where you are in a room full of high-achieving females in the fitness and wellness and healthcare industry. Visit my website christagurka.com to know more about the details!
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client-based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!