I am so glad that you’re joining me again today for a new episode of Female empowered! In this week’s podcast, I talked about the wrong question to ask: how many hours do I work?
I see this a lot on my socials, many people ask me this, and I personally think it’s a wrong question to ask because we are not comparing apples to apples. Not everyone has the same set of circumstances and capacities.
What I Hate Seeing On My Socials
One trend I hate seeing on my socials is when people feel they are experts about something even if they aren’t. Another is if they share they only work 4 hours a day and they are already a 6 or 7-figure business.
My business is generating a lot of income now compared to when I started. However, I did not work only 4 hours a day during the first years of my business to get to where I am today.
Let’s talk about:
· A question I feel is wrong to ask – how many hours do I work
· The trends on my socials that I hate
· How I got to where I am today
· Working 80 hours a week but your revenue is not 6 or 7 figures? You are not doing anything wrong
· The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
· It’s not literally working 4 hours a week, it’s about creating a system that doesn’t stress you out
· How do you get to the point where you have enough bandwidth to live the life you want
· Workaholic and ruler tendencies
· Comparisonitis vs Transparency, Collaboration, Authenticity
· It’s not fair to compare myself to other women in business
· Seeing it as proof of what’s possible
· A better question: What do you choose to spend your working hours on
· Spending 80 percent of your time on the tasks that only YOU can do
· Spending 20 percent of your time on tasks that moves the needle in your business
· How much do you want to earn and how much do you want to work for that money?
· The work-life balance that I have
· You have permission and choices to reduce your working hours
· Offloading and delegating
· Give yourself permission to do things that help you thrive
· Creating a business with YOU in mind
· Surround yourself with people who support and inspire you
· Getting out of your own way
· Failure is an action it’s not an identity
If you are interested in checking out my Female CEO Summit, it is now open for enrollment. It is a live event on November 3 and 4, 2022, to help you create the business you love and the lifestyle that you want. You will leave this live event with a very sustainable strategic plan for which to follow in 2023. Visit my website christagurka.com to know more about the details!
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!