I am so glad that you’re joining me again today for a new episode of Female empowered! In this week’s podcast, I talked about the wrong question to ask: how many hours do I work?
I see this a lot on my socials, many people ask me this, and I personally think it’s a wrong question to ask because we are not comparing apples to apples. Not everyone has the same set of circumstances and capacities.
What I Hate Seeing On My Socials
One trend I hate seeing on my socials is when people feel they are experts about something even if they aren’t. Another is if they share they only work 4 hours a day and they are already a 6 or 7-figure business.
My business is generating a lot of income now compared to when I started. However, I did not work only 4 hours a day during the first years of my business to get to where I am today.
Let’s talk about:
· A question I feel is wrong to ask – how many hours do I work
· The trends on my socials that I hate
· How I got to where I am today
· Working 80 hours a week but your revenue is not 6 or 7 figures? You are not doing anything wrong
· The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
· It’s not literally working 4 hours a week, it’s about creating a system that doesn’t stress you out
· How do you get to the point where you have enough bandwidth to live the life you want
· Workaholic and ruler tendencies
· Comparisonitis vs Transparency, Collaboration, Authenticity
· It’s not fair to compare myself to other women in business
· Seeing it as proof of what’s possible
· A better question: What do you choose to spend your working hours on
· Spending 80 percent of your time on the tasks that only YOU can do
· Spending 20 percent of your time on tasks that moves the needle in your business
· How much do you want to earn and how much do you want to work for that money?
· The work-life balance that I have
· You have permission and choices to reduce your working hours
· Offloading and delegating
· Give yourself permission to do things that help you thrive
· Creating a business with YOU in mind
· Surround yourself with people who support and inspire you
· Getting out of your own way
· Failure is an action it’s not an identity
If you are interested in checking out my Female CEO Summit, it is now open for enrollment. It is a live event on November 3 and 4, 2022, to help you create the business you love and the lifestyle that you want. You will leave this live event with a very sustainable strategic plan for which to follow in 2023. Visit my website christagurka.com to know more about the details!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!