Hey there! For this week’s episode of Female empowered, I will be talking about the 7 things I still struggle with as a 7-figure business owner.
If you think that being a 6-, 7-, or 8-figure business owner makes you immune from having struggles, I’m going to invite you to think again. I wish that I didn’t have business struggles, but I already shared in a previous podcast episode about the higher you go in the levels of your business, there will be new devils to face.
Normalizing We All Have Struggles In Our Business
We have to normalize that we all have struggles in our business. It can be personal struggles, mindset struggles, operational struggles, and more.
So if you think I already got it all figured out, let me pull back the curtain so you know it’s not always pretty behind it.
· Normalizing that we all have struggles in our business
· The same issues I have with other business owners
· Struggling with other issues like worries, doubts
· The 7 things I still struggle with as a 7-figure business owner
· Impostor Syndrome – what has helped me with this struggle
· Comparisonitis – be careful what you compare yourself to
· Money Mindset – how I continue working through this
· Leadership – I can be quite assertive and I recognize I need more growth to be a better leader
· Accountability – I hate conflict and for a long time I didn’t hold people accountable
· Attracting and Retaining Team Members – you are not alone in this business struggle
· Cash Flow Problems – things are just more expensive now so you need to be mindful of your cash flow
I’d love to invite you to come be a business owner in one of our programs if you’re interested in learning about these 7 business struggles. We will be closing the registration for all of our programs by Thanksgiving so if you are interested and you are trying to get to your first six-figure revenue and put together a sustainable business, check out www.christagurka.com/workwithme!
You can also check out my Inner Circle Program, which has two more slots available if you are ready to go from six figures in revenue to six figures in profit while growing your business and your team, improving your cash flow and leadership abilities, and having more reach and impact.
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Links mentioned in this episode:
· Episode 149: New Levels, New Devils with Each Phase of Business Growth
· Episode 073: Overcoming the Money Objection
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!