Hi! Today you will be hearing a new Female Founder episode! We will be with Robyn Macneill about how you can run your business based on your human design.
Robyn is an identity coach and a mentor of coaches. She primarily works with high achievers that is why we connected so well!
Robyn Has Been A Coach For 13 Years Now
Robyn started her coaching career when she was a manager in corporate. She gave coaching trainings and that became a passion of hers. She then got certified for leadership and executive coaching. She moved away from that job and later explored the online space and still pivoted her way to coaching.
Robyn is also a high achiever so she wanted to help people be an entrepreneur when they have this high-functioning brain. Her entire business is wrapped around how to get people out of their head and take the actions that they need to take.
· Robyn’s introduction
· Finding our inner selves especially for high achiever females
· The difference of managing people when it isn’t your business and when it’s your business
· Having no control over the value systems of the organizations
· The importance of having the same values
· Having soft skills vs hard skills
· What is human design
· The themes that come out the strongest for high achievers
· Perfectionism and Procrastination
· Having to work under pressure
· Reconditioning your mind to sit in the discomfort does not happen overnight
· CEO Day, CEO Week, CEO Month
· Hypnosis – accessing the subconscious part of the brain and allowing it to find its voice
· Actionable strategies you can learn from
· Writing exercises for those who can’t get a coach right now
· Energetic work you can do
· Developing an alter ego
· The more you do it, the easier it becomes
· The two programs of Robyn if you want to work with her
· The ability to be curious can make anyone successful
If you have questions for Robyn, you can DM her on her Instagram.
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!