Hey guys! Today is a new episode of Female Empowered and it will be all about what the top 1 percent of women business owners all seem to have in common.
How I Came Up With This Episode?
What I did for this episode was I asked the most successful female business owners I know about what they think we all have in common.
I think this would be a great information for some of us and serve as a reminder for the mindset that we have to have and the things we have to put in place foundationally so we and our businesses can move in the right direction.
· Statistics on women-owned businesses in 1972 and now
· Number 1 thing in common: The belief system that we have – No one is going to believe in you like you do
· Take time to figure out how you want to lead and what kind of leadership works for you
· Do not try to be someone else
· We can run our businesses how we want to run it
· Knowing what you want is important
· Number 2 thing in common: We all figure out what our mission, vision, values, messaging, and what our why is
· Knowing what your brand value and brand voice allows you to respond rather than react
· Having a mission keeps everyone rowing in the same direction
· Number 3 thing in common: Do not be apologetic for charging premium rates
· Setting rates objectively
· Number 4 thing in common: There is room in the market for everyone
· Blue ocean vs red ocean
· Number 5 thing in common: Joining women’s entrepreneurship groups and never being the smartest one in the room
· Contributing to the conversation in the room
· Being held accountable and learn from other women in the room
· Recognizing that you need help is probably the smartest thing that business owners understand early on
· There’s plenty of room in the table, pull up a chair
If you are interested in learning more about the Beyond The Movement mentorship groups that we offer, Fit Biz Foundations and the Inner Circle, go ahead and check my website. Currently, the registration is closed for 2022, but we will be reopening it in 2023. We may have one spot in the Inner Circle and one spot in the Fit Biz Foundations. Get on the waitlist and complete the application now because once enrollment opens again, it will be open to those in the waitlist first.
Looking for advice and resources to help you market and grow your clinic or client based business? Visit my website or follow me on Instagram!
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the show to help other female fitness and wellness professionals find our podcast!
Interested in being a guest on a future Female Friday episode? Email me at Christa@pilatesinthegrove.com!